- Part #: 1185-1124
- Hose Reel Primary Application: Bulk Liquid Handling, Chemical Fluid Transfer, Fire Booster Hose, High-Flow Watering, Oil/Lubrication, Water
- Hose Included: No
- Hose Length: 50 ft
- Hose Inside Dia.: 1 1/2 in
- Reel Inlet: 1-1/2 in (F)NPT
- Hose Outlet: 1-1/2 in (M)NPT
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Duty Rating: Heavy Duty
- Bearings: Permanently Lubricated
- Swivel Material: Nickel Plated Steel
- Drive Type: Hand Crank
- Mounting: Bench, Floor, Truck, Wall
- Item: Hand Crank Hose Reel
- HP: None
- Housing Material: Steel
- Hose Ends: 1-1/2 in (M)NPT
- Hose Outside Dia.: 2 1/16 in
- Overall Length: 24 in
- Seal Type: Nitrile
- Overall Width: 25 in
- Max. Pressure Rating: 600 psi
- Color: Blue
- Application: Air, Water, Oil, High Volume Watering, Bulk Liquid Handling, Fuel Handling
- Overall Height: 26 in
- Includes: Locking Pin
- Swivel Outlet Thread Size: 1 1/2 in
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 250 Degrees F
- Includes Hose: No
- Swivel Outlet Gender: Female
- For Dual Hose: No
- Weight: 76 lbs, 82 lbs shipped
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Height: 16 in
- Hose Reel Type: Wall Mount Hose Reel
- Swivel Inlet Type: NPT
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Width: 15 in
- Swivel Outlet Size: 1 1/2 in
- Includes Leader Hose: No
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in L x 25 in W x 26 in H
- Mount Base Width: 17 in
- Features: A Frame, CNC Spun Discs, Professional Grade Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Reel Material: Steel
- Swivel Outlet Type: NPT
- Fasteners Included: No
- Base Motion Type: Stationary
- Seal Material: Nitrile
- Enclosed: No
- Includes Gooseneck: Yes
- Mount Base Height: 22 1/4 in
- Reel Diameter: 10 1/2 in
- Bearing Construction: PTFE
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,500 psi
- Reel Color: Blue
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40 Degrees F
- Handle Length: 3 1/2 in
- Swivel Inlet Gender: Female
- Swivel Inlet Thread Size: 1 1/2 in
- Hose Capacity: 50 ft (1 1/2 in I.D.)
- Mount Hole Diameter: 1/2 in
- Reel Width: 11 1/2 in
- Number of Mount Holes: 8
- Swivel Inlet Size: 1 1/2 in
- Reel Finish: Powder Coated
Can I ship to a PO Box?
No. Unfortunately, UPS will not allow us to ship our parts to a PO Box. If you make an order with a PO Box for the shipping address, the order will be held until we are able to get in touch with you to find an alternative address.
When will my order be shipped?
For orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday, we will ship all in stock items the same day.
Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped on the following business day.
Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
How can I track my order?
Shipment tracking information is on every invoice that's emailed.
You can also always email/call us and we will be happy to look into the status of your order for you.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
While we try our best to keep everything available at all times, occasionally we will temporarily run out of something. If that happens, we will notify you about the backordered item and give you a time frame on the expected availability (when possible).
We will still ship out all the in-stock items immediately and then work with our vendors to get you your remaining parts as soon as possible.
What if I want to use my own shipping account?
At checkout, you will have the option to select “Use Your Shipper Account” as the shipping method.
You will then be prompted for your account number and desired carrier/option.
You will also have an additional notes field available if you need to provide any additional instructions.
Dolphin Tanker stands behind every product we sell. It is our intention to make the return process as quick as possible to ensure complete customer satisfaction. To aid in this process, please have the following information at hand before initiating your return:
Dolphin Tanker Water Truck Parts invoice number or your PO#
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR RETURN
Please call Dolphin Tanker @ 813-704-4849 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dolphin Tanker will issue a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number and form. The RMA will be valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returned parts will not be accepted for credit after the RMA expiration date.
Products must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a return:
Returned within 30 days of original receipt of merchandise.
Unused and in the same condition that you received it.
No special order or custom-made parts may be returned.
Parts not included on the RMA form will not be accepted or credited. The purchase price (less 20%) of acceptable parts will be refunded as a credit to your account or credit card. Freight charges are not eligible for credit. Credits for acceptable returned parts will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the part.
The return shipment should be sent to the following address:
2550 East US HWY 92
Plant City, FL 33566
*20% restocking fee will be charged for returns
due to incorrect orders or general reasons.