Dolphin Tanker warrants all parts against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from invoice date. Dolphin Tanker does not warrant malfunctions and failures resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or lack of performing scheduled maintenance. Nor does it include the replacement of maintenance items made in connection with normal wear items. In addition, travel mileage, labor, or related travel expenses (such as meals or lodging) will not be covered. This warranty becomes null and void when the product is disassembled, welded-upon, or in any way materially altered without prior written approval from Dolphin Tanker. All items replaced must be returned to Dolphin Tanker, freight pre-paid, by the customer unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties and become the property of Dolphin Tanker.
Dolphin Tanker Responsibilities:
If a defect in material or workmanship is found during the warranty period, Dolphin Tanker will:
- First repair, then replace.
- Provide (at Dolphin Tanker’s discretion) new, remanufactured, repaired parts or assembled components needed to correct the defect.
- Contact Dolphin Tanker for authorization prior to the repair. • Pay all costs associated with transporting the product or warranty item to the place of repair. • Costs to investigate complaints, unless the problem is caused by a defect in Dolphin Tanker materials or workmanship. • ALL Labor costs • Local taxes, if applicable.
- Give timely notice of a warrantable failure and promptly making the product available for repair.
- Proof of required maintenance and items replaced due to normal wear.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
Warranty Repair and Warranty Claim: All repairs during warranty period must be made with Dolphin Tankers approval to maintain warranty coverage. Contact Dolphin Tanker for repair procedures and approval. Warranty claims must be filed and received by Dolphin Tanker within 3 working days of the failure/ incident to be considered for warranty.
Invoices submitted for parts and labor will not be considered for warranty coverage.
Parts Return: Parts may only be returned for warranty credit or replacement with prior approval from Dolphin Tanker via a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Contact Dolphin Tanker for RMA number and instructions. All returned parts are subject to evaluation prior to credit approval.
Void of Warranty
Warranty will be void under the following conditions:
- Unauthorized repairs, adjustments, or modifications during warranty period. • Any use or installation that Dolphin Tanker judges improper. • Attachment of accessory items and parts not sold by Dolphin Tanker. • User’s delay in making the product available for repair after being notified of a potential problem. • Failure to return parts as described on Return Material Authorization (RMA).
Dolphin Tanker is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages.