FP3-750 Hydraulic Call for quote
Fire Pro® station monitors were specifically designed to meet all requirements of
municipal and petrochemical applications. The balanced flow single waterway design and precision
machining on swivel joints reduces friction loss while improving stream and distance, and ensures ease of
operation at all pressure/ flow ranges. Carbon Steel construction with 304 stainless steel
swivels. Standard red polyester powder coating inside and out protect against corrosion.
Type 304 stainless steel ball bearings in joints ensure easy movement and reliable operation.
- Hydraulic Remote Control Monitor
- Carbon steel waterway inside and out
- Stainless steel swivels
- Control panel included. Available with control for electric fog nozzle and/or water valve.
- 3” (76cm) 150# RF flange inlet, 2-1/2” (64mm) male NH outlet
- 150 degree vertical sweep, 340 degree horizontal sweep
- 250-1,000 GPM (949-3785 LPM)
- 50-150 PSI operating pressure
- Optimum operating pressure is 120 PSI
Model Height(in/mm) Width (in/mm) Weight (lbs/kg) Inlet (in/mm) Outlet (in/mm) GPM (GPM/LPM)
P3-750-HYD 22 (559) 13 (330) 52 (8) 3 (76) 150# RF flange 2 1/2 (64) 750 (2839)